At this point in time, most of our Batch A Stream II Corpers would be thinking of life after Service Year. Some already have Masters planned out so that’s settled.
But what if we who don’t know what next? Well you’re in luck because this article right here will help you figure it out.
- A month one week to passing out, you should start working on your CV. This is what you will be submitting to potential employers so you need a lot of time to ensure it is good.
- When your CV is done, begin to send it out to various employers and agencies you might be interested in.
- You wait for a response by then.
- If you do not get a response immediately after service, you can work on your personal entrepreneurial skills like braiding hair or Catering.
- However if you want to be self-employed, you can start up. Banks and other small organizations offer small loans.
The major thing is just to have a plan of what to do. Be sure to get ready.
Also read: NYSC To Adopt Agriculture For Job Creation